Wonga.com to wielokrotnie nagradzany lider finansów online, specjalizujący się w pożyczkach internetowych. W Polsce wystartowaliśmy w 2012 roku.
Key Performance Indicators
- New features implemented on time and in quality.
- Product reliability and sustainability, SCRUM team effectiveness.
- Increasing conversion rate as a result of user experience and journey efficiency improvements.
- Product market share in online lending industry.
- Developing existing Wonga Poland product features and building new ones in co-operation with local and global business team.
- Own product backlog – feature design, prioritisation, refinement, development with development team.
- Project Management – preparing, planning, coordinating and executing of all project actions in assigned projects.
- Point of contact between all the business stakeholders and development team.
- Responsible for describing all product requirements and approving them within organisation (locally and globally).
- Represents business objectives and feature solutions during product reviews with executives and coordinates all follow ups tasks.
- Attends scrum meetings including daily standups, retrospectives, and demos.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of five years of working experience and two years of working in technology-related business.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Polish.
- Previous experience of working with Agile/SCRUM methodology (preferably as Product Owner).
- Target and solution focused.
- Results focused – gets job done and moves on to the next task. Possesses strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- High quality standards for every work output. Internally motivated by quality results.
- Team player – understands their role within the team (locally and globally) and works towards the success of the business as a whole.
- Prepared to work in Warsaw and travel to offshore teams.
- Self-starter – understands what is required, then plans and executes.
- Highly organised – excellent level of organisation, keeps on top of tasks, knows what needs to be done and can prioritise effectively. Works well to deadlines.
- Assertive – makes thoughts known in a constructive manner.
Nice to have:
- Having in portfolio one or more products brought to the market.
- Experience in B2C service model and customer expectations.
- Creating product specifications from scratch and successfully implementing them in co-operation with development team.
- Proof of working in dynamic environments with variable priorities and conditions.
- IT literate – can communicate effectively with IT, prepare solution specifications and assist in development as a business owner.
We are offering for the ideal candidate
- Meaningful work in a digital finance company, with a vision to disrupt the world of financial services using technology.
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive compensation package
- Standard benefits such as medical insurance, sports card, foreign languages training
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment
- Work location next to Pole Mokotowskie.