- Performing analyses in order to identify the best opportunities to grow business in areas of: CRM, customer support, debt collection, revenue management
- Improving management reporting processes, including BI development and support of business owners with analyses, reports and recommendations
- Pro-active participation in creating and implementing strategy for retention and recognition of customer needs in accordance to product offer.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as an analyst in the financial industry or in a consulting company
- Independence at work with SQL and databases
- Excellent MS Office skills – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data analysis tools/languages such as R, Python is a plus
- Professional experience in statistical modelling is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, confident and precise when dealing with numbers
- Proficiency in communication, flexibility and willingness to acquire new skills
- Result-oriented, engaged, autonomous, but also team player
- Fluent verbal and written English skills.
We are offering for experts:
- Meaningful work in a digital finance company, with a vision to disrupt the world of financial services using technology.
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive compensation package
- Standard benefits such as medical insurance, sports card, foreign languages training
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment
- Work location next to Pole Mokotowskie.